Fixed Assets Management Software Dubai, UAE & Middle East
Best Fixed Asset Management Software Dubai - Fixed Asset Management System Dubai - Asset Tracking Software Dubai, UAE
Fixed assets management is an accounting process that seeks to track fixed assets for the purposes of financial accounting, preventive maintenance, and theft deterrence. Organizations face a significant challenge to track the location, quantity, condition, maintenance and depreciation status of their fixed assets. From the inception of assets to till retirement, scrap or sold, managing, tracking and calculating the depreciation cost of fixed assets and to post it into the financial accounting system are the real challenges of asset management/finance departments. The Fixed Assets of an organization are a key facilitator of the overall business function, and as such, its significance cannot be undermined. The conventional methods to manage the fixed assets are through the manual process only, there is a lot of paper-work, which is labour-intensive and is prone to inaccuracies in retrieval and tracking of asset information.
Brainsphere’s Fixed Asset Management Software Dubai, UAE module enables to define and manage assets in multi-location/branch. Our Fixed Assets module manages the documents such as the original invoice, warranty, maintenance contract, maintenance record, insurance contract, lease and image of the asset. Bulk Depreciation as per the Asset Types and Categories. Asset Disposal and Asset Transfers are done at ease with a confidence of accuracy. Standard and customisable depreciation calculation methods help your business or organization optimizes balance sheets & reduces insurance over payments.
This module conveniently manages assets throughout their life-cycle – from acquisition to disposal – and will provide a wealth of benefits quickly. Fixed Asset Management System Dubai, UAE eliminates the time and energy it takes to manually perform the necessary data entry again and again, allowing you to focus on other tasks.
Key Features of Fixed Assets Management Module:
- Multiple categories of Assets.
- Multi-Level chart of Assets.
- Multiple/flexible methods of depreciation.
- Original Purchase value, Book Value, Insured value and Scrap Value.
- User defined depreciation commencement date.
- Disposal of Assets.
- Asset tracking with Transfer History
- Repair and Maintenance History.
- Fixed Asset Schedule.
Key Benefits of Fixed Assets Management Module:
- Maintenance —deploy resources for maximum effectiveness.
- Asset tracking – by Category, by Location, by Serial Number (using Barcode Tags)
- Uptime —forecast likely failure points and the causes to improve uptime.
- Reliability/Risk Management — predict and take action on strategic issues to prevent problems.
- Strategic Planning —increase visibility into asset performance management to better align these resources with corporate goals for the long-term optimum performance of the Assets.
- All the transactions are routed through the system and thus can be made highly secured and be tracked at any moment of time.
- Reports – essential reports required for your review and effective decision making can be only generated through the Fixed Asset Management System.
- More than one user can work simultaneously on the same software at the same time and all the data provided in real time.
- Can be accessed from any part of the world at any point of time.
- Automatic posting of Depreciations.
- Option to choose different depreciation methods.
- Options to enter units of each Asset.
- Tracking the Insurance Company, Policy number, insurance amount, expiry dates etc.